Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Earliest Memory...

Flipping over the side of the couch while trying to wave to the garbage men would have to be my earliest memory...I was about 1 and 1/2 or so and apparently I made it a weekly thing to wave to the garbage guys as they went by (I don't really know why I did that, but can you every really explain the things you did when you were that little? I didn't think so). However, on that particular morning I leaned forward a bit too much and...oops! Over the side of the couch I go!
I don't recall there being a picture to document this, but I know there are some pictures of me leaning over the edge of the couch, dangerously close to flipping over, from other occasions in my childhood, just not this particular memory. It's just a matter of locating those photos now....hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home