The Documentation of Newbie...
For about 2 weeks, I documented my car, Newbie, as I saw him every morning before I headed to class. Since he sits outside for the night, there are plenty of things that accumulate on or around him (I'll leave the specifics on that to the imagination for now...) and I never know what to expect when I see him in the morning. Here are some of my favorite shots from this series.
The previous night was very rainy and windy, hence the leaves plastered all over Newbie. The back window was pretty well covered as well and looking at it through the rear view mirror gave it a different perspective.


And since we live in Wisconsin, our weather can get pretty wacky...like here. This next shot was taken literally 24 hours after the one above...snow. Gotta love it.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home